Kloud Kitchen Co Ltd AND Pizza Mania Co Ltd have jointly developed a rider application called PZMRydr ("we", "our", “us” or "PZMRydr") is committed to protecting the privacy of riders who are employed either fulltime or part-time with us. We’ll be the “ controller” of the information we hold about you.
PZMRydr is committed to protecting the privacy of riders who apply to ride with us (“Rider applicants”) and our existing riders, including all users of our rider mobile device application ("PZMRydr") and related services. We’ll be the “controller” of the information we hold about you.
• Contact details
• How we collect your information
• Information that we collect about you
• Use of your information and why
• Automated decisions
• Terminating your supplier agreement
• Sharing your information
• Data transfers
• Retention of your information
• Your rights
1. CONTACT DETAILS
• Rider Support team at, or
• Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information when you interact with us, such as when you apply to become a rider, use the PZMRydr App, Rider Site or related services. We also look at how you use the PZMRydr App, to help us improve our services and optimise rider experience. In particular, we collect your information when you:
• Apply to ride with us or change your account settings;
• Use the PZMRydr App;
• Contact us directly via email, phone, post, or message; or
• Participate in a survey.
We also collect information from third party sites, such as advertising and social media platforms.
3. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
As part of our commitment to your privacy, we want to be clear about the types of information we collect.
Your PZMRydr Application and account set up
• When you apply to ride with Pizza Mania, we ask you to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details, vehicle type, date of birth, postcode, your right to work, and whether you have any unspent criminal convictions.
• During the application process, or at subsequent times where further checks are considered as necessary, we (or a third party) will ask you to provide further information and documents, such as a copy of your passport and proof of address for criminal background checks and right to work checks. If you are required by applicable law to have a licence or insurance for your vehicle type, we might also ask you to provide evidence that you’re compliant with this law, as well as your vehicle registration details. We will track the progress of your application and record the results of your criminal background check (pass/fail only).
• During the application process you will be asked to submit a photo (“selfie”) or video of yourself and a photo of your identity document to check your identity. Your selfie will be compared with the photo in the identity document.
• For your account set-up, we will ask you to provide financial (including bank details), tax and business registration information, and further information related to your services for Pizza Mania such as contact details of your next of kin (whose details you have permission to share with us for emergency purposes), where you want to work, your kit and a photo. We'll keep a copy of your signed Pizza Mania rider agreement with us (“Supplier Agreement”).
Payment and ride planning
• We record your deliveries, your tips if obtained via the PZMRydr App, your calculated fees and associated fee statement.
• When you request to use a location-based function in the PZMRydr App, for example when you want to find a zone centre or use the zone selector control, we access your location from your device in order to provide this functionality. This includes when you opt to use these functions whilst your status is set to ”offline” i.e. not available for orders. If you do not want us to view your location when you are “offline”, please do not request these functions.
• When your status is set to “online” (i.e. available for orders) in the PZMRydr App, we collect your location data on a continuous basis for the purposes of engaging your services under your Supplier Agreement. If you do not want us to view your location, please change your rider status to "offline", but please note that you will need to be online in the PZMRydr App to be offered and/or complete orders.
• Unless you request to use a location-based function or set your status to “online” in the PZMRydr App, we do not access or otherwise collect your location data.
Your use of the PZMRydr App
• When you use the PZMRydr App we collect information about your use, including about your rider status and order progress.
• When you use the PZMRydr App you may be asked to submit a selfie or video of yourself to check your identity. Your selfie will be compared with the photo in the identity document you provided at onboarding when we check your identity documents.
• You have the right to use your device settings to reject or remove these functional technologies, however please be aware that if you do this, the PZMRydr App may not function correctly and you may not be able to carry out your services as a rider with Pizza Mania.
Information about your services
• We may receive information about your services or any incident you may have been involved with from our customers, other riders or members of the public.
• We may collect information about you from the feedback you send us or provide to us through focus groups or surveys.
If you do not provide your information
If you do not provide some or all of the requested information, Pizza Mania may be unable to accept your application or to complete set-up or manage your rider account.
4. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND WHY
We will only process your information if there is a reason for doing so, and if that reason is permitted under data protection law.
Where we need to process your information for the performance of a contract with you, or at your request before we enter into a contract, we use your information to:
Where we need to process your information for the performance of a contract with you, or at your request before we enter into a contract, we use your information:
• provide and manage your PZMRydr App, rider account, and onboarding process, including to execute your Supplier Agreement;
• perform identity verification, right to work, road licence and insurance checks (where permitted by law) to ensure that you are legally compliant when providing the services and to comply with our internal policies;
• provide you with access to and use of the PZMRydr App as a means of Pizza Mania engaging your services, including to enable you to accept orders;
• manage delivery operations and make the most efficient decisions using automated means when offering you orders, based on your location and your vehicle type;
• communicate with you about operational information relating to your services to Pizza Mania, such as closed zones, any important changes or developments to the PZMRydr App;
• enable Rider Support and Customer Services to communicate with you to support your services;
• offer you order-specific delivery fees and calculate and administer payments for your rider services and any referrals.
We may use your information for compliance with our legal or regulatory requirements to:
keep a record of payments made to you;
• calculate and administer taxes (including, if applicable, withholding taxes);
• comply with other legal or regulatory requirements.
We also process your information where we have a legitimate interest to do so, as set out below:
To communicate, by email, post, phone, message, push notifications or in-app messages, with you to
• contact you for your feedback on your rider experience;
• inform you about opportunities to make more money in connection with the services you provide, such as by riding at certain times or by referring your contacts to consider joining Pizza Mania as a rider;
• send you news and information in connection with your rider services, the rider community or to help you to understand more about Pizza Mania, such as by sending you news, information and general updates.
For our onboarding and delivery operations to
• audit and store evidence of identity verification, right to work, road licence and insurance checks (where permitted by law) to ensure that you are legally compliant when providing the services and to comply with our internal policies, protect our reputation and mitigate our legal risks;
• check whether or not you have unspent criminal convictions. We use a Thai Police Clearance check because it is in our legitimate interests (and the legitimate interests of our customers and other riders) to try to prevent our platform from being used for any unlawful purpose and to protect the
safety of our customers, other riders and staff, with whom you will work closely when providing the services; • enable you to use or benefit from an insurance policy;
• enable our Rider Support, tech and engagement teams to help you with any issues, enquiries or complaints efficiently and effectively, including to fix any bugs or other technical issues in the PZMRydr App using technical information relating to your device;
• provide Pizza Mania services and a positive experience to our customers, such as by providing live order progress updates.
To develop our business, systems and services to
• ensure and improve the efficiency of our services, for example to understand from past data (and never live) (such as your past order progress and other PZMRydr App usage, feedback you gave about orders and your past location data), what causes a negative customer, or rider experience, inefficient deliveries or damage to Pizza Mania, and use this past data to responsibly design, develop and test new tools and and processes and to improve our business, systems and services;
• analyze data about your past rides to make certain assumptions about the types of promotional offers that may be particularly beneficial to you when providing services to Pizza Mania. For example, this might result in us sending you offers relevant to the area where you most often work;
• train our algorithms to make the most effective and accurate decisions, such as training our order dispatch algorithm;
• to interact with you (such as via communications or PZMRydr App functionality) to encourage Pizza Mania’s network efficiency based on our analysis of your services.
To protect Pizza Mania
• for the exercise or defence of legal claims and to exercise and protect the rights of Pizza Mania, riders, customers or others, including determining our liability;
• to enforce the terms of your Supplier Agreement and keep records of such enforcement, including using your information to analyse whether you have breached your Supplier Agreement (such as by misusing the PZMRydr App or acting fraudulently), which may result in us disabling or terminating your Supplier Agreement if we have the right to do so;
• to investigate any complaints or incident reports relating to a rider and to prevent fraud or other misuse of our systems and services.
For rider initiatives to
• administer and develop rider events and other rider initiatives;
• run rider onboarding campaigns where you agree we may do so. We sometimes also use anonymous or aggregated forms of your information in the media or in rider onboarding campaigns (from which you are not identifiable).
Where we have a lawful basis for doing so we will use your information to let you know by email, post, phone, message, push notifications or in-app messages about Pizza Mania’s products and services useful to your rider services and/or any promotions from third party partners which are designed to support your provision of services to Pizza Mania, such as by reducing the cost to you of providing services and by helping you to provide the services more safely through special deals we find for riders. You always have the option to unsubscribe from promotional electronic communications.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS
Pizza Mania uses automated decision-making to assign orders based on your location and your vehicle type, ensuring that orders are allocated in the most efficient way. A completed delivery under your Supplier Agreement is the collection of order item(s) from a Pizza mania store and delivery to one or more customer(s). We analyse your information and automatically confirm which deliveries you are due fees for.
You can choose to unassign from a delivery at any time by contacting Rider Support.
We sometimes use automated systems to provide a more accurate, fair and efficient way of identifying suspected fraud and instances of potential breaches of your Supplier Agreement. However, we never use solely automated processes to make a decision about whether to terminate a Supplier Agreement (see the Terminating Your Supplier Agreement section below).
7. TERMINATING YOUR SUPPLIER AGREEMENT
As described above, we use automated processes to help identify certain events that may indicate a breach of your Supplier Agreement.
Where we identify a potential breach of a Supplier Agreement, we complete a manual review of the information collected and we may also look for further evidence, such as similar events in the past. This person completing the manual review then makes a decision about the severity of the event and the action required. The action taken could include termination of your Supplier Agreement. We would let you know of any such decision by email and give you the opportunity to respond.
Any decision taken to terminate a Supplier Agreement may also, where appropriate, be checked by another member of our reviews team to confirm the decision taken by the person who examined the case.
8. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect about you is transferred to and stored on our servers located within Thailand.
Sharing your information internally: We share your information with other Pizza Mania group companies carrying out certain processing activities only where necessary for the purposes set out in the Use of Your Information and Why section above.
Sharing your information with third parties: We share your information with third party service providers that provide services on our behalf, including:
• IT service providers: including cloud, software, analytics, communications and data storage providers.
• Operational service providers: including feedback and survey providers, background and right to work verification and onboarding providers, our support service providers, payment providers, user research partners, professional advisors, financial and administrative services providers and other suppliers, business partners, contractors and subcontractors.
• Customers: we provide limited information to customers whose orders you accept, for the purposes of our operations.
• Insurance companies: if you decide to purchase third party products or services (such as insurance), or where you are enrolled into a Pizza Mania insurance policy, you or the provider may request that we provide your information to the provider to enable them to provide the products, services or policy to you, so we will share this information for this purpose. We may also need to share your information with our insurers to establish whether we are liable for any incident you have been involved in whilst providing services to us.
• Media: where we have the legal right to do so, such as if you share (including by publishing or causing to be published) any details about your rider services for Pizza Mania which are misleading or inconsistent with our records of your rider services for Pizza Mania, including regarding details about your earnings, we may share your information (such as in the form of a correction) with the media.
In certain circumstances, we may also share your information:
• If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal or regulatory requirement. This includes where we’re under a legal obligation or need to respond to police requests for personal information or to exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
• Where we reasonably believe that you or another person has been harmed or is at risk of harm in connection with your rider services for Pizza Mania.
• In order to enforce our contractual terms with you.
• In the event of a dispute relating to your services to Pizza Mania, or to protect the rights of Pizza Mania, customers, or others, including to prevent fraud.
• With such third parties as we reasonably consider necessary in order to detect or prevent crime, e.g. the police.
9. DATA TRANSFERS
In some cases your information may be processed outside Thailand. However, we are obliged to ensure that your information processed by us and our service providers outside of Thailand is protected in the same way as it would be if it was processed within Thailand.
Whenever we transfer your information outside Thailand we ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• we will only transfer your information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information; or
• where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved for use in Thailand, as applicable, which give personal information adequate protection.
10. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain information for a longer period in the event of a complaint.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we will take into account factors including:
• the amount, nature and sensitivity of the information;
• the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your information;
• the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means;
• our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
• legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain information for a certain period of time;
• applicable regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements;
• statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
• our legitimate interests for retaining the information (see ‘Use of Your information and Why’ above);
• whether there is an actual or potential dispute; and
• guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your information (see Your Rights section below).
At the end of a retention period, we will delete or anonymise your information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) and is therefore no longer considered personal information. We may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you, for example for research or statistical purposes.
We adopt robust technologies and policies to protect your information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have implemented procedures to deal with any personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the PZMRydr App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the PZMRydr App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must keep any password you create, or other secure login method, secret, and prevent unauthorised access to your account. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
12. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection law in relation to the information we hold about you. These include:
• The right of access. This is also known as a “data subject access request”. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
• The right to rectification. You are entitled to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
• The right to erasure. This is also known as “the right to be forgotten”. You have the right to request the deletion or removal of certain information that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
• The right to restrict processing. You have the right to block or suppress further use of your information in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we may still have a lawful reason to hold your information, but we will not use it further.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
• The right to withdraw consent. Where we rely on consent to use your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will not, however, make unlawful our use of your information before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
• The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your information, including processing for direct marketing purposes and profiling.
• You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your information. To exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at [email protected] If you are unhappy with how we handled your information you can contact your local data protection authority. In Thailand this is the ….. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your local data protection authority and so we ask that you please contact us first.
บริษัท คลาวด์ คิทเช่น จำกัด (สำนักงานใหญ่)
725 อาคารเมโทรโพลิศ ชั้น 20 ห้อง 50 ถนนสุขุมวิท แขวงคลองตันเหนือ เขตวัฒนา กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110
KLOUD KITCHEN CO., LTD. (Head Office)
Level 20,Metropolis Building, Suite 50, 725 Sukhumvit Road,Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
Signup to our newsletter here to receive regular updates from us.